Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

4 posters

Your build and opinion

Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Your build and opinion Empty Your build and opinion

Post  Adbanced Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:26 pm

This is my current Striker Build - Updated 4/26/2010
    http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?class=striker#050:uBbuEjuFiuGkuHfuJfuRfuTbuUiuXbuYbvMfvOfvVevWbwIbwSbxFfxIbxJdxLkxSb0Tb9Pb

My brawler was the first but messed up on couple things. I'll post that at later time.

Last edited by Adbanced on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Heart Breaker Forever
    Heart Breaker Forever

Your build and opinion Empty Re: Your build and opinion

Post  Heart Breaker Forever Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:33 pm

i cant really explain my build bc on my main i was retarded and got the old stuff again that i had when i was lvling to 18.. so i have things that i shouldnt.. i probably have waisted around 200-300 SP.. i REALLY need one of those waters but i has no NX points for it.. and its like $25 to reset.. thats a lot for just 1 item
    Slim1676
    Slim1676

Post  Slim1676 Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:06 pm

yeah same thing with me. my ranger was my first character and i spent sp on things a little too much. like my lvl 4 land runner....idk y i spent those points to get it to lvl 4...but i did. i need that uhh...lethes river water i think its called
    Graphic
    Graphic

Post  Graphic Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:22 am

Adbanced wrote:This is my current Striker Build -
    http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?class=striker#050:uBbuEjuFeuGluJfuRfuTbuUhuXbuYbvMfvOevVevWbwIfwSbxFfxIbxLkxSb9Pb

My brawler was the first but messed up on couple things. I'll post that at later time.

Crazy hardcore PvP-er and theory crafter. I hope you don't mind if I criticize your build a bit.

That's quite different than the build I used on my striker. Try picking up Neck Snap if you ever find the extra SP. It works great out of a tornado-cancel-jump attack approach for extra damage and hitstun as part of a standing combo. I personally love it.

GET CROUCH (50 SP). USE IT. It works so amazingly against most classes (save for the Slayer subclasses).

I have a few questions though--

1. Why seismic punch level 10? Is the after-cast delay short enough that you can follow it up with a muse or XXXX combo or is it used more as a poke? If it's used more as a poke, I would recommend removing it, since the Striker class has much better options and the SP should be spent elsewhere.
    2. No muse at level 10? The extra speed and launch strength make it much easier and lengthens shoulder juggles by a good 2-3 attacks. Max thiiisss.
    3. Low kick at level 11 and not 10? o.o
    4. Low kick and hammer kick cancel? o.o Hammer kick I can understand as a poke, but low kick cancel has little utility outside of PvE.
    5. Max super armoooorrr.
    6. MAX CRUSHING FIST. This is one of the best approach options in the game, and the cancel can be used to extend a standing combo.
    7. Mountain pusher is usually leveled up higher than that, but that's ok.
    8. Get muscle shift, preferably to level 4 for the second cancel. You can pull out ridiculous combos from the active abilities that can easily dish out 1/2 to 3/4 of someone's total life in an instant, and this is part of what makes Strikers such a popular PvP class in Korea and Japan.
    9. Maxing Doppelganger is a good idea if you plan to go strict-PvP. They are very handy, as they cause hitstun when an opponent moves into them. They're a great zoning tool as well.
    10. Get the suplex cancel so you have a move to use when OIP is on cooldown as a finisher.
    11. 1 level of leap is a great utility to have for PvP. Most PvP characters get this as well.

I'm glad you didn't get beat drive though.
    That move is garbage and a waste of cubes. :[
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Graphic wrote:
    Adbanced wrote:This is my current Striker Build -
    http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?class=striker#050:uBbuEjuFeuGluJfuRfuTbuUhuXbuYbvMfvOevVevWbwIfwSbxFfxIbxLkxSb9Pb

Crazy hardcore PvP-er and theory crafter. I hope you don't mind if I criticize your build a bit.

That's quite different than the build I used on my striker. Try picking up Neck Snap if you ever find the extra SP. It works great out of a tornado-cancel-jump attack approach for extra damage and hitstun as part of a standing combo. I personally love it.

GET CROUCH (50 SP). USE IT. It works so amazingly against most classes (save for the Slayer subclasses).

I have a few questions though--

1. Why seismic punch level 10? Is the after-cast delay short enough that you can follow it up with a muse or XXXX combo or is it used more as a poke? If it's used more as a poke, I would recommend removing it, since the Striker class has much better options and the SP should be spent elsewhere.
    2. No muse at level 10? The extra speed and launch strength make it much easier and lengthens shoulder juggles by a good 2-3 attacks. Max thiiisss.
    3. Low kick at level 11 and not 10? o.o
    4. Low kick and hammer kick cancel? o.o Hammer kick I can understand as a poke, but low kick cancel has little utility outside of PvE.
    5. Max super armoooorrr.
    6. MAX CRUSHING FIST. This is one of the best approach options in the game, and the cancel can be used to extend a standing combo.
    7. Mountain pusher is usually leveled up higher than that, but that's ok.
    8. Get muscle shift, preferably to level 4 for the second cancel. You can pull out ridiculous combos from the active abilities that can easily dish out 1/2 to 3/4 of someone's total life in an instant, and this is part of what makes Strikers such a popular PvP class in Korea and Japan.
    9. Maxing Doppelganger is a good idea if you plan to go strict-PvP. They are very handy, as they cause hitstun when an opponent moves into them. They're a great zoning tool as well.
    10. Get the suplex cancel so you have a move to use when OIP is on cooldown as a finisher.
    11. 1 level of leap is a great utility to have for PvP. Most PvP characters get this as well.

I'm glad you didn't get beat drive though.
    That move is garbage and a waste of cubes. :[

Nice critique. I updated my skill listings. What you see now is current.
    You made me think about the decisions i should be making. Thanks, keep em coming.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:40 am