Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

3 posters

Blademaster Build

Blademaster Build Empty Blademaster Build

Post  Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Hey guys just the other day I was PvPing another guildie using my Blademaster and I really enjoyed it so now I'm decided to main this low lvled Blademaster so can you guys give me some feedback on my build? Thx and cya in game :3

http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?class=blademaster#160:vVj9PbuBfuLb0TbuIfuQ8wIfwOb0UbuOkuRbvUbvXbwPbuEkvObvBbvYbwJbwRb9LkuDfvNkuHbuJfwSfwWfwTbwXixQfxLh
    Slim1676
    Slim1676

Blademaster Build Empty Re: Blademaster Build

Post  Slim1676 Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:09 pm

looks like a good build to me. i can approve this. maybe better than my build im doing idk lol
    shot040
    shot040
    Elite
    Elite

Post  shot040 Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:01 am

first off here's something an old guildie wrote

here

well it kind of depends on if your going pvp or pve build but my recommendations would be
    -spare 3 of the points from illusion sword dance and put them into autoguard (does wonders for me all the time)
    -ashe fork probably doesn't need to go as high as 20, mine's at 5 and i've got no problems with it. Though i'll probably raise it to 10 at least. If you really like it i'd say push it to 15.
    -As for the tempered attack, overdrive will really eat your weapons durability so just putting it at 3 might be helpful.
    -I think Flip side counter is nice even if it is basically luck. maybe try puttin it at 5 but then again a lot of people hate it.
    -also the triple slash cancel isn't all that useful if you decide you want an extra 50 sp.
    ATM though my problem is I don't have enough sp for what I want to do, first time i've had that problem..
    confused
    OMGTHEEND
    OMGTHEEND

Post  OMGTHEEND Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:55 pm

you'll need triple slash cancel trust me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:42 am