Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

4 posters

Help~!!!Grappler vs. exorcist (Magic)

yuch
    yuch

Help~!!!Grappler vs. exorcist (Magic) Empty Help~!!!Grappler vs. exorcist (Magic)

Post  yuch Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:29 pm

Ok...So I am very frustrated right now, just got my ass kicked by a lvl 31 magic exorcist....I just can't get near him...I am a 41 grappler,

here is where my frustration comes from:

when I try to get near to him, he got all these super armor moves that keep knocking me away, and when i try to hide somewhere and wait for my unstoppable grab, he comes and use those annoying monk looking thing to pass balls to each other, and when I try to run away, he has the magic to slow the whole place down.

How do I fight a Magic Exorcist??
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Help~!!!Grappler vs. exorcist (Magic) Empty Re: Help~!!!Grappler vs. exorcist (Magic)

Post  Adbanced Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:15 pm

yuch wrote:Ok...So I am very frustrated right now, just got my ass kicked by a lvl 31 magic exorcist....I just can't get near him...I am a 41 grappler,

here is where my frustration comes from:

when I try to get near to him, he got all these super armor moves that keep knocking me away, and when i try to hide somewhere and wait for my unstoppable grab, he comes and use those annoying monk looking thing to pass balls to each other, and when I try to run away, he has the magic to slow the whole place down.

How do I fight a Magic Exorcist??

lol, record it and post it in youtube.
    Slim1676
    Slim1676

Help~!!!Grappler vs. exorcist (Magic) Empty Re: Help~!!!Grappler vs. exorcist (Magic)

Post  Slim1676 Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:22 pm

ok so super armor shouldn't be a problem for you, cuz u are a grappler. ur grabs go through super armor. dont start a combo with a regular attack. start with grabs and focus on grabs vs super armor people. leveling up sliding grab works wonders in these situations.
    Heart Breaker Forever
    Heart Breaker Forever

Post  Heart Breaker Forever Sat May 01, 2010 8:39 am

Slim1676 wrote:ok so super armor shouldn't be a problem for you, cuz u are a grappler. ur grabs go through super armor. dont start a combo with a regular attack. start with grabs and focus on grabs vs super armor people. leveling up sliding grab works wonders in these situations.
    lol you would know ;D lol Slim has watched me play my Dervish 100s of times bc we play together all the time and i do agree on what he says.. also about his white lions you need to grab them if your afraid to get close to him and use your hand cannon (auto push attack on non grabable enemies) and use that energy blast to hit him if you can. You should have Elbow Shock so if your playing against him and he is going to use super armor just grab him with fling, and do the combo from there. Just make sure you end with a suplex or cyclone suplex if you can. If suplex use your elbow shock right after to get him away again. Cyclone Suplex will move you away from him as well
    yuch
    yuch

Post  yuch Sat May 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Thanks guys...I will go and try.....you have a ExO?? wanna PVP practice with me??haha~
    Heart Breaker Forever
    Heart Breaker Forever

Post  Heart Breaker Forever Sat May 01, 2010 7:26 pm

yuch wrote:Thanks guys...I will go and try.....you have a ExO?? wanna PVP practice with me??haha~
    no he doesnt XD he has watched me fight them is what i ment sorry for wording it wrong

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:38 am