Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

5 posters

Grappler Builds

kuma0121
    kuma0121
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Grappler Builds Empty Grappler Builds

Post  kuma0121 Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:17 am

Well... i have been thinking of making a new char for a while now... and decided to try grappler Very Happy I know there r a few beastly grapperls in our guild out there so duke it out! let me hear wat u gotta say~ What a Face
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Grappler Builds Empty Re: Grappler Builds

Post  Adbanced Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:08 am

Grapplers are really skill reliant, rather equipment. You can have cheap weapon and yet still pwn!
    Heart Breaker Forever
    Heart Breaker Forever

Post  Heart Breaker Forever Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:34 am

yes Grappler is probably the most skilled class out of the Fighters (my opinion) i rarely ever see a grappler let alone a good one. I myself am a beast ;D so i wish you luck
    kuma0121
    kuma0121
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  kuma0121 Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:42 pm

thanks for the warnings and such but... but i need is a build! wat skills and style r there for grapplers? anything specific? or r they all pretty generic?
    Heart Breaker Forever
    Heart Breaker Forever

Post  Heart Breaker Forever Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:00 pm

well.. there is that always "pvp build" and "pve build" i pretty much go with what ever i use the most... i still have 125 SP left over on lvl 50 bc im waiting for the new skillz.. sorry by me not saying my build i just dont like people copying me XD its a bad pet peeve that i have
    kuma0121
    kuma0121
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  kuma0121 Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:13 pm

no i understand... ppl should try to b unique in some way... well.. im liking my fighter so far Very Happy and i have no idea how ppl get to 18 on the first day... i got to 16 on my cru.. and 15 on my new fighter... well... i did go back to a few dungeons... mayb tats y? any tips on quick early lvling?
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:56 pm

kuma0121 wrote:no i understand... ppl should try to b unique in some way... well.. im liking my fighter so far Very Happy and i have no idea how ppl get to 18 on the first day... i got to 16 on my cru.. and 15 on my new fighter... well... i did go back to a few dungeons... mayb tats y? any tips on quick early lvling?

i heard just do epic quests for faster pace.
    OMGTHEEND
    OMGTHEEND

Post  OMGTHEEND Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:22 pm

to get to 18 in one day you have to complete those basics quest on the first try and know what your current quest is so you dont have to repeat dungeons. As for your grappler build depends on if your doing a pvp or pve build
    kuma0121
    kuma0121
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  kuma0121 Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:15 am

everyone has been saying that... well... i guess pvp for my grappler? since i alrdy have a battle cru in progress and... even thought it can b used for pvp... probably better for pve...
    Heart Breaker Forever
    Heart Breaker Forever

Post  Heart Breaker Forever Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:26 am

i think a pvp grappler is still very good in pve.. just need to know how to fight
    kuma0121
    kuma0121
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  kuma0121 Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:07 pm

HB... from u it just sounds like... it rly doesnt matter wat skills or items u might have its just how awesome of a player u r that is rly important! well... isnt tat true for all chars? lol i dont know just sayin Razz

well... here is a build i came up with... started by maxing out the cube skills first xD lolz tell me wat u guys think

http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?class=grappler#050:uFjuJkuHfuRfuXbvCbxLfwAkwBkvYkuKbwEbxGbxRbwDbwIbwMlxMbuSixOgvDbxNd
    Heart Breaker Forever
    Heart Breaker Forever

Post  Heart Breaker Forever Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:40 am

>.> heh. I'm going to be honest and say i dont enjoy that build.. to me Iron Physique is very important.. lvl 10 gives you 5000 Defence and 50 Vitality. Also Intense takedown should be up there too because your ment to slam down your opponents over and over so you need to damage the things around you. I wouldnt get Seismic punch past 5 and do NOT get the cancel for it... yeah it does aoe but that move leaves you open up the arse as your flying through the air. its such a high risk move. Suplex and Fling are still very powerful moves even to just get up at lvl 5 but you can do w/e you want with them if you want them higher. Neck Snap at higher level (i have mine at 10) is a BEAUTIFUL stun skill. Its quick, has some aoe, and leaves you open to attack them from behind to get your back breaker to kick in while doing another combo. Cancel neck snap is good ^_^ i like that.

P.S. This is all an Opinion on how i look at a Grappler build you can still build it how ever you like
    kuma0121
    kuma0121
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  kuma0121 Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Thanks alot HB! those were very good feed back Very Happy i will look over the skill again and try to redistribute the sp once more!
    OMGTHEEND
    OMGTHEEND

Post  OMGTHEEND Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:46 pm

IF you get Seismic Punch cancel then you can do sick combos. But you'll have to have attack and cast speed avatars. I am trying to find the video of an infinite combo i saw but i cant find it anyway atm.

But i wouldnt get that skill unless you were pro at bounce grabbing and cant afford expensive avatars Very Happy

But here is a rape grappler video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyRNBkEJgRs
    kuma0121
    kuma0121
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  kuma0121 Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:55 pm

the video is definitely interesting to watch but... the fighters all had nen guard... and i dont think at lvl 50 we can afford sp to put much into that skill... from the look of it they had it pretty high. mayb around 10. but i dont know... still working on my build... its not finished as of yet... but i think im might b getting rid of a few cancels... since they do take 50sp ea.

how about this one?

http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?class=grappler#050:uFj9PbuJkuHfuRfuXbvCbxLfuWgwAkwBkvYfuKbwEbxGfwDbwIbwMlxMbuSixOgvDbxNd
    airmax65
    Elite
    Elite

Post  airmax65 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:32 pm

replica designer bags Fashion bags
    designer inspired handbags I quite like
    air max 2012 My favorite that he
    nike shox turbo Variety of styles
    men puma shoes Believe quality of his
    air max 90 Love the shoes
    wholesale puma shoes Oh super cool