Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

Notice to all Current and Future Guild Members.

OMGTHEEND
    OMGTHEEND

Notice to all Current and Future Guild Members. Empty Notice to all Current and Future Guild Members.

Post  OMGTHEEND Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:51 am

We the FightersLeague guild are very friendly and open to the community of DFO.

We always have high levels on who are willing to help with any dungeons,quests, basically anything you need help with.

What we want:
    We are looking for people who love to have a good time, meet new people, and treat other guild members they way they would want to be treated. Any level can join our guild. Everyone started out at level 1 some point in DFO.We'll help you level fast while having fun at the same time.

What we DONT WANT:
    Anyone joining the guild looking for handouts. If its one thing I personally hate is being asked every day to buy someone something or lend gold to someone who has never even donated 1 gold or any item towards the guild. If you donate to the guild I will be more then happy to loan gold or get an item for you. Its only fair to me and the guild it self.
    Bad attitudes will not be tolerated. If you cant handle a situation with a guild member in good manner, then let one of the guild officers take care of the situation.

Our guild is basically one big family, anyone trying to ruin our fun will be kicked from the guild instantly no questions asked.

Thank you all looking forward to more DFO fun

-OMGTHEEND

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:40 pm