Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

3 posters

Hello, future guildies. :)

iMikadzuki
    iMikadzuki

Hello, future guildies. :) Empty Hello, future guildies. :)

Post  iMikadzuki Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:48 pm

I. Who the heck are you?
    II. Why are you here?
    III. Um, Okay.

I. Who the heck are you?
    Hi. Im Mikadzuki. Asian, 5"3, Black curly hair. The end. Very Happy Just Kiddinggg~
    Im 15, Play the Piano, am a devote christian (Just got baptized cheers ) and lastly, I sing. Anything else Im missing? O~O
    Just Kidding. My character, xMikadzuki - Witch, is level 19, and is desperately looking for people to help her PVP. Read more about it in II.Why are you here? Anything else?
    Sleep Guess not Sleep

II. Why are you here?
    Well, thats a good question. First off, I have grown weary of some of the immature, unfriendly, why the heck are you here, brats on DFO. This group, my mistake, guild is excactly what I was looking for. Another thing is, Im horrible at PVP. Plain and simple, I can't do it. D:< Im hoping to get better, and hopefully my guildies ( cat ) will be willing to help me train. Please? Joking, Joking.

III.Um, Okay.
    So, yes, thats all! I think I did a worthy introduction, if I do say so myself. Very Happy Anyways, im off to stalk other people, see what they put in their introduction, and edit as necessary. Thats all for now. Until Later~! Oh yes, and also. I was born in the Philippines, and Im only currently learning English. I live in America for now, but I can speak english relatively well, I believe. Smile Anyways, if theres something you don't understand, please ask me to clarify, and I will try my best to translate. ;3

EDIT: Yay~ Im now a Junior member. Cool

Last edited by iMikadzuki on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Imbatrocklee
    Imbatrocklee

Hello, future guildies. :) Empty Re: Hello, future guildies. :)

Post  Imbatrocklee Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:00 pm

welcome even tho i myself am not in the guild yet. o3o i would like to be the first to welcome you in! i sure hope we get accepted soon o3o
    Slim1676
    Slim1676

Post  Slim1676 Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:36 pm

that seems like a sweet intro lol. welcome to the guild. well find u online soon enough
    iMikadzuki
    iMikadzuki

Hello, future guildies. :) Empty Why Thank you

Post  iMikadzuki Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Thanks everyone. That was quick. im just Slow. pale I can't be active on forums too much, since I really can't get online that much anymore, since school takes up like, half my life. Evil or Very Mad
    Slim1676
    Slim1676

Post  Slim1676 Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:00 pm

i getcha. that time is coming around quick. im starting trade school in sept. but ill try to get on as often as i can
    iMikadzuki
    iMikadzuki

Hello, future guildies. :) Empty Huzzah

Post  iMikadzuki Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:41 am

Huzzah to home Schooling. more power to me. 5-8 Hours max, stay home, go to school in my undergarments for all they know. Hahaha. Yeah. Im pathetic. I know. ;D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:12 am