Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

Guild description

Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Guild description Empty Guild description

Post  Adbanced Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:11 am

Fighters League description

Fighters League is a PVE/PVP guild.
    I envision this guild to be organized and cared for by 3-4 main members including me.

The guild keeps only the mature and understanding players that's in the high teens.
    This guild will enforce strict policy to ensure players enjoyment of the game and the guild.
    I plan on spending money for our guild if i must. So rest assured, we're definitely aiming to be a high level guild.

I also envision this guild to help each other out by powerleveling and PVPing for possibly future tournaments sponsored by Nexon. Tournaments held by the guild will be possible as well.

Note: Trading amongst each other will be on of the most important aspect of our guild. We may implement guild storage.

Last edited by Adbanced on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Guild description Empty Re: Guild description

Post  Adbanced Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:17 am

About the Guild continued-

Remember, i said "This guild will be run by 3-4 players". It's so that someone can always be there for you guys. Not to mention the captains under the leaders that'll help the leaders.

I understand this Forum and our Guild as a whole lacks "coolness" and "uniqueness" and in need of graphical overhaul. That project is in the works already and i'm hoping to get things started before the guild gets implemented in the game. But please understand i'm trying to do all this by myself at the moment with limited time and resource, meaning there may be delays.

I foresee everyone would have the unique "Fighters League" signatures that would be used here and in DNF forums. It's formality, and its going to be awesome. Currently, the banner in our forum with red chipped stone texture lettering is our signature style. I'll try my best to make the best.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:04 am