Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

5 posters

Final Sig/Banner Product (Tell me what you think ???)

Final Sig/Banner Product (Tell me what you think ???) Empty Final Sig/Banner Product (Tell me what you think ???)

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:50 am

(Sickness at it's best)
    Final Sig/Banner Product (Tell me what you think ???) Ww0nwn
    Siird
    Siird

Final Sig/Banner Product (Tell me what you think ???) Empty Re: Final Sig/Banner Product (Tell me what you think ???)

Post  Siird Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:41 pm

That's pretty tight man, what made you chose fighter class? Or just because the game rocks her so often anyway

Final Sig/Banner Product (Tell me what you think ???) Empty Re: Final Sig/Banner Product (Tell me what you think ???)

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:48 pm

AboG wrote:That's pretty tight man, what made you chose fighter class? Or just because the game rocks her so often anyway

Well, it's not even bud. I chose the fighter because it fits the build, you know.
    Our guild name is "Fighters League". So, that was also a big influence on the picture. Jason (The GM) said he wanted something dark and powerful. So, that's why I chose the fighter for the background picture.

(P.S. Most fighters are dark and mysterious in there ways. Especially in how they perfect their own technique. Yes, they will show you "some" of their stuff, but never all of it. Razz)
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:10 pm

perhaps the red bleeding effect is a bit uneven and too bright?
    Lets make this a sig project not banner. I think this fits more on the sig side.

And do Resize this, make it more thinner. i will be looking possible background pic we may use as background.

Do save all these beta pics, we may vote later when we decide to change.
    Heart Breaker Forever
    Heart Breaker Forever

Post  Heart Breaker Forever Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:04 pm

Adbanced wrote:perhaps the red bleeding effect is a bit uneven and too bright?
    Lets make this a sig project not banner. I think this fits more on the sig side.

And do Resize this, make it more thinner. i will be looking possible background pic we may use as background.

Do save all these beta pics, we may vote later when we decide to change.
    picky picky ;D lol i think its sick

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:16 pm

I'm with HB. Looks freaking awesome. Whatever it is used for, looks damn good.
    killbot
    killbot
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  killbot Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:53 am

i love the skill displayed in that pic, have you taken some courses in graphic design or somethin? or do you just have skills with a certain imaging program?

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:29 am

Well, to answer that question honestly.

I've never had classes for it. I actually have a nature gift with it. I can do just about anything when it comes to graphics.

If you would, go check out Siird's avatar picture. (I made that one) I also made my avatar picture.
    killbot
    killbot
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  killbot Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:40 pm

nice! i had a feelin you made siirds avatar pic too.

what do you use to make the text? is there an easy option on whatever program you use for it or do you send a buttload of time tinkering with each letter? the program i use only does basic lettering... what you see in my sig is about as advanced as it gets for that.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Well, for as long as I have been working with Photoshop, you've always been able to do all of the letters. (Together)

But, also you can do the letters individually too. So, really they give you that option. If you would like I can teach you how do all of this.
    Siird
    Siird

Post  Siird Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:49 pm

I took some classes for photoshop and Illustrator in college. You'd be surprised at how easy it really becomes when you learn all the basics and get the gist of the program down. It can do wonderful/awful things. But if you want to learn go with Rip, he's infinitely better at it than I am, has more experience for sure.
    shot040
    shot040
    Elite
    Elite

Post  shot040 Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:30 pm

ur pic is rad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:07 am