Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

2 posters

Interested in joining the guild.

DarkMazer

Interested in joining the guild.   Empty Interested in joining the guild.

Post  DarkMazer Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:32 am

Hello, everyone. I found this guild on the Nexon forums, followed the link here, read various threads, and decided this is the guild for me. It's always fun to hang around with a mature crowd and get to really enjoy the game.

I'm a college student, so I don't have free time -all- the time, but when I do I like to play various games (including DFO, obviously.) I also like to program and write music (although I haven't really written many finished programs or songs.)

As for my character, she's a level 43 Battlemage named Elenoir. I have a lot of characters, but I play her the most, and she's my highest-leveled character. I could use a lot of practice in PVP, despite somehow getting to Gladiator 1 rank. I might want to bring some of my other characters if I develop enough interest in them and get them sufficiently high-leveled.
    Slim1676
    Slim1676

Interested in joining the guild.   Empty Re: Interested in joining the guild.

Post  Slim1676 Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:09 pm

that sounds good, either me (Slim1676) OMGTHEEND, or HBForever will get you into the guild soon

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:17 pm