Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

3 posters

Looking to join.

Zulwarn

Looking to join. Empty Looking to join.

Post  Zulwarn Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:18 am

Hey there, all. How are you?

I've been poking around for a guild to play with. But all the guilds out there are like 'omg play 24/7 or we dun want u nub'. And real life kinda gets in the way of that. As much as I enjoy getting cussed at by some munchkin for not having the most 'omghaxxor1337' set out there, I find that going to college, looking for a job, and hanging out with real people is a bit more fulfilling.

This game is still fun, though. And much more so when there are people to play with. After reading about this guild, it looks like something I'd love to be a part of, so I hope you can consider me. :p

IGN: Zulwarn
    Class: Exorcist, hybrid build
    Level: 23, as of this post
    shot040
    shot040
    Elite
    Elite

Looking to join. Empty Re: Looking to join.

Post  shot040 Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:26 am

Glad to hear more people getting interested in our guild i'll send you an invite as soon as you get in
    Slim1676
    Slim1676

Post  Slim1676 Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:24 pm

i totally hear ya. ive been with some people that were like that in a few games. Real life is sometimes just better than those people. We'll get u inside eventually. most likely it will be me (Slim1676), OMGTHEEND, or HBForever. But somebody might find u before we do lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:54 am