Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

2 posters

Razor's introduction, I guess?

Razor
    Razor

Razor's introduction, I guess? Empty Razor's introduction, I guess?

Post  Razor Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:28 am

I wasn't sure if I should follow the whole "Name/Age/State" forum, but I didn't see anything, or rather, didn't try that hard (It's about 3 AM right now, so forgive me) to find anything talking about it.

But let's continue.

Just to be formal, my name is Tony (shortened version, I don't like my full name DX). I live in Texas and I'm 18 years old (feels kind of weird introducing myself like this). There's not really much to say about me, really. (I usually like to say that a lot when I'm asked to introduce myself..)

I've played DFO since it came out of Beta, the grind back then.. Oh man. I took a 2(?) month break from it and returned and played for a bit. Followed by another break which I just broke last week. So far I've been working on my battlemage, been having fun every now and then. Although I do tend to suffer through framelag, which is probably while I stopped playing in the first place.

I saw the thread for this guild on the Nexon forums, my old guild that I was in died, sadly. What intrigued me most was the whole "mature" aspect of this guild, while I (hopefully) will be able to join sooner or later.

That's all for now~
    (And yes, I have a tendency to type my message in a set color, force of habit.)
    Heart Breaker Forever
    Heart Breaker Forever

Razor's introduction, I guess? Empty Re: Razor's introduction, I guess?

Post  Heart Breaker Forever Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:01 pm

lol welcome to the guild ^_^ OMGTHEEND, Slim1676, or myself (HBForever) will add you as soon as possible Very Happy btw whats your IGN? :3
    Razor
    Razor

Post  Razor Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:58 pm

It would be TrinityMyth

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:09 am