Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

2 posters

Striker skill layout tips

Minato

Striker skill layout tips Empty Striker skill layout tips

Post  Minato Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:24 am

So, I had a friend recommend I plan out my skills...

I wanted to see if it looked good to you guys. I have a few questions, though...

Should I get Suplex for a striker? It is a strong attack, but I don't think I'll be using that much.

Also, I'm looking for tips on a PVP-based build.

http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?class=striker#160:uFevVe9PbuGk0TbxJf0UbuRfuXbvWbuUkuYbxKbvMfxFfuBfuEkvObwIfxSbxQfuTnxInxTbwJbwSlvBbwUfxHbwVc

Striker skill layout tips Empty Re: Striker skill layout tips

Post  Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:59 am

Im not all that good when it comes to fighters but this pg might help answer a few of your questions

http://www.dfosource.com/forum/fighter/15969-~general-striker-discussion-thread~.html
    Harlequynn
    Harlequynn

Post  Harlequynn Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 pm

So I got a river water from a treasure chest and i'm doing a respec. I'm looking to get some input and some questions answered if possible.

Striker PvP/PvE This is the build that I'm looking at doing. I've been reading on the official DFO forums, dfosource.com, a couple other boards, and have watched a bunch of video's and this seems to give me a good balance for pvp and pve. it includes all the important cancels and get the skills to the levels recommended as well as get some of the most useful pve skills.

This build goes all the way to 60, it leaves me 16sp unspent, there is plenty of room to do changes

My biggest question about this all is: is this build viable for PvE leveling and are cancels that important for fighter subclasses?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:54 pm