Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

2 posters

Pigs Way of the Ranger. (Up to the point I have played)

CampsterJ
    CampsterJ
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Pigs Way of the Ranger. (Up to the point I have played) Empty Pigs Way of the Ranger. (Up to the point I have played)

Post  CampsterJ Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:35 am

Alright mine thing isn't going to be as informative as killbots, but I hope it will help some players to be persuaded to play rangers further on into the future.

Introduction
    My experience with a Ranger was most enjoyable after I was blocked from my account for a good month because of nexon. So this is where I had a chance to create my second account and FlyingPigs was raised from the ashes.

Alright breakdown time. I will be splitting my sections to something like Killbots, but I will add a few things here and there to show some originality and not a total copy. So here we go my friends.
    CampsterJ
    CampsterJ
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Pigs Way of the Ranger. (Up to the point I have played) Empty Re: Pigs Way of the Ranger. (Up to the point I have played)

Post  CampsterJ Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:00 am

Pig's Decision of his Pew Pew's
    Alright here I am going to discuss the armory of the Ranger's.

Revolver
    The basic weapon of the most Rangers. The Revolver is a great weapon for any rookie ranger to a veteran Ranger. It is a Auto Gun and a Musket together. It does not hold the mighty strength of the musket, but close. It does not hold the ammo or the speed of a Auto Gun, but it is fast enough.

There are skills which can be learn to increase your draw speed of the Revolver which makes it a even more ideal weapon for rookies and pros. Fastest Gun is a simple, but very helpful move. A simple ^ + X is all it needs to trigger it. It decreases your draw time by 10% each time you upgrade it feel free to upgrade to 10 and get to 100% as of right now I am at 50% and it is pretty darn fast. Of course this can be used for any gun.

Another reason why the Revolver would be a choice is because the skill "Death By Revolver" is a Revolver only buff and it increases your attack by at least 5% each upgrade maybe a bit less once in a while.

Bow Guns
    It is a ideal weapon for Spits, but it can also be used by rangers. Though it was not really seen in pvp or in pve it does have some advantages of containing the most ammo of all the guns. Those extra shots can save or doom you in many occasions. Such as for example for more conservative Aerial Fire Rangers. They will spread out their shots of the Aerial fire and more aggressive players will shoot it all as fast as possible and fall into a enemy combo. Though for aggressive players doing that in the middle of a combo to the enemy with their own combo like a female spit will nade and spam shooting aerial fire till she is done is a good example. For questions please PM FlyingPigs about that female gunner nade or a member who has one as a spit. Bowgun's disadvantage is that it is also the weakest of all the guns even though it has the most ammunition.

Cannons
    Alright the cannon is a good choice for my seasoned rangers, but is still useable to rookies if they take the time to practice. Now for cannons it is a absolute need to get cancel rising and cancel backstep. Cannons might have the strongest shots, but they are also the slowest. My advice to you is to watch a more seasoned ranger use cannons and learn from them. My tips might or might not help so here it goes. Cannons are the most powerful of the arsenal of the Gunners, but also the slowest and the least ammunition cause you know it's cannon balls. The extra dmg will make up for the lost of speed and ammo, but if you miss and get caught it can and will be fatal to any person who knows how to combo.

Auto Guns
    The 2nd most ammo gun for the Rangers. It is a bit more powerful then the bowgun with just as many shots, but missing one or two. Generally the Auto Gun and bowgun is about the same and not much difference to them other then appearance, stats, and speed. The speed is a bit slower, but the attack damage is a bit higher. The stats are preferenced for other class then a ranger, but is still useable for rangers to like to spam certain moves.

Muskets
    The 2nd most Slow gun for the Rangers, but with a extra shot or two from the cannon, but almost as powerful with faster speed. The musket as stated is a musket, but wielded with one hand and more shots then the cannon. They are almost as powerful but are a tad bit weaker then the cannons. There are a few out there who are very capable with the musket ranger though few. Muskets are useful for slower speed but extra dmg without being too slow or too weak for certain people. More recommended for seasoned rangers.

This is all I have for today and I will finish with the Skillioz and the Gear when I get some time.

airmax65
    Elite
    Elite

Pigs Way of the Ranger. (Up to the point I have played) Empty Re: Pigs Way of the Ranger. (Up to the point I have played)

Post  airmax65 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:33 pm

replica designer bags Fashion bags
    designer inspired handbags I quite like
    air max 2012 My favorite that he
    nike shox turbo Variety of styles
    men puma shoes Believe quality of his
    air max 90 Love the shoes
    wholesale puma shoes Oh super cool
    puma shoes sale Bought a lot of
    timberland mens boots Waiting for
    gucci women shoes Ah variety of styles
    louis vuitton outlet Look good in recent

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:04 pm