Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

2 posters

Antonio 19/m/NY

Tsrugi

Antonio 19/m/NY Empty Antonio 19/m/NY

Post  Tsrugi Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Hey uh the names antonio. I noticed this guild in the forums and i decided to check it out. I saw its a PVP/PVE guild that actually helps its guild mates. SO that intrigued me. Either way im just lookin for a guild of good people who can help me to enjoy the game. I actually stopped playing for a while due to family and other personal matters like college etc.

I mostly play on the Eastern servers ah seeing that im in New York lol. Im mature 19 20 soon. Im fun to be around and I try to do my best to help. I get bored fast so you guys would have to keep it interesting for me jocolor . All in all i just wanted to join to enjoy the game with friends like MMO's are meant to be played. With people you get along with. Thanks for your time Very Happy
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Antonio 19/m/NY Empty Re: Antonio 19/m/NY

Post  Adbanced Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:00 pm

very nice! welcome to our guild.
    If you have not been invited someone will invite you soon.
    Tsrugi

Post  Tsrugi Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Heh thanks im happy to join. By the way my character is only like lvl 14 so im still a newb lol. But its ok ill be on as much as possible with college comin up in 2 months and im job hunting. But I'm sure ill be on at least 8 hours or more haha.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:45 am