Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

2 posters

Hello All! (Iutxi, hopeful member)

Iuxti

Hello All! (Iutxi, hopeful member) Empty Hello All! (Iutxi, hopeful member)

Post  Iuxti Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Hey guys! Very Happy

Right then, let's get to it:

Name: Nick

Age: 15 (16 in two weeks), mature for my age...I've been mistaken for up in the 20s by people on XFire from my voice and demeanor.

Username/Class/all that good stuff: Iuxti, level 15 slayer, might go Soul Bender but the jury's hung right now. I have an alt, Nirto, who is currently a level 6 gunner, but I really only use him to farm low-level ingredients to give Iuxti (those berries to make beer, etc.)

Have xFire?: ...yes.

Active?: Nearly every day during the summer, at least 2 days a week during the school year.

Why this guild?: You sound like a fun bunch of people...I was recruited by a random guild a few days ago, they sucked, I left. It was either 2 or 3 days ago, but of course Nexon has that annoying limit, so I may not be able to be invited until tomorrow.

Either way, I hope I will be accepted into this guild and that we may all adventure together in the near future.

~Iuxti
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Hello All! (Iutxi, hopeful member) Empty Re: Hello All! (Iutxi, hopeful member)

Post  Adbanced Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:14 pm

sounds good, smells good, feels good... erm... i mean, you pass.

Someone will invite you or i'll invite you later tonight.
    Iuxti

Post  Iuxti Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:12 am

Hehe, thanks mate. I'll be on for about the next two hours or so.

Also, forgot to mention: my XFire username is vixerothefallen. Add me and I'll return the favor. Wink

~Iuxti

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content