Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

5 posters

I went on Recon and this is my find...

Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

I went on Recon and this is my find... Empty I went on Recon and this is my find...

Post  Adbanced Tue May 04, 2010 11:17 pm

I went to all the big guilds that's posted in Nexon forum and found out that...

-In my eyes, our guild is the most organized guild even without any leaders and much supporters.

-We have the best looking forum website. Others look all messy and unorganized.

-They don't even talk about being the top 5 guild. We're the only ones to post our guild level in Nexon forum.

Aaand... these are things we lack compared to other guilds...

-We're not as active in the forums.

-We don't have any events.

-We have no alternate method of communicating such as Ventrilo or teamspeak.

-Not many people are utilizing our own guild trade center.

Some of the things i have listed above are my complaints to you guys.

My promise to the Guild

I have watched and I have learned.

1. I myself will try to be more active in the forum.
    2. Our guild will be hosting event(s) VERY soon.
    3. I will be posting items at SPECIAL price in our trade center in the coming days in hopes for you guys to visit for great bargain.

Note: I can help by initiating, but you guys need to help maintain the flow.

__________________________________________________________________________________

We are in need of alternate method of communication.

I need someone who have knowledge in these area.
    Someone who can host and allow us to speak with mic.

IMPORTANT NOTE: We are in dire need of forum moderators, someone who's literate in programming i believe. I need someone who can really help me make our forum the way i envision in the first place.

Last edited by Adbanced on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

I went on Recon and this is my find... Empty Re: I went on Recon and this is my find...

Post  Adbanced Tue May 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Guys, i always need feedback on whatever i post.

Any agreement?
    Disagreement?
    Something you noticed that i have not?
    Perhaps you want to make a comparison chart of your own?

Please stay on topic or post in suggestion box for other suggestion.
    Player6
    Player6
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

I went on Recon and this is my find... Empty Re: I went on Recon and this is my find...

Post  Player6 Wed May 05, 2010 5:43 am

I must say, compared to what I perceived of other guilds, our guild is definitely more structured and organized. I mean, you, as the leader, are really active(which is a desired trait for leaders) and we have our own forum(Hooray!).

As the concerns you have, I noticed that it just doesn't apply to our guild that not all members are active. I mean, many people have their various reasons for not talking(lazy I presume being the biggest one) but as long as a couple members are active, then hopefully others can follow suit. However, I think it's just that we need to give more time for the guild members to be more familiar with each other, considering the guild system was created not too long ago.

That being said, I think posts like these really help convey your message to the group members. I think there should be a post/thread that you update(like the announcement one) where you post your thoughts/desires of the guild. One thing I wanted to ask was are there any other guild sub-leaders/ones in position? And events(like pvp night) is a great idea.

Just my two cents but I appreciate your enthusiasm towards the guild. I'll be sure to put in my part by being that much more active(post more, get a trade thread going).
    Madong
    Madong

I went on Recon and this is my find... Empty Hmm.. For now...

Post  Madong Wed May 05, 2010 4:25 pm

I think people are not REALLY familar to each other

that may be fixed on event such as pvp tournament, party the dungeon (higher lv encourage lower lv to lv up) - one special day for each month.

and I think this is for me that I look forum about 5~6 times per day..

Almost I look without login.. just browsing...

Anyway, I think I will host event for guild.
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Wed May 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Madong wrote:I think people are not REALLY familar to each other

that may be fixed on event such as pvp tournament, party the dungeon (higher lv encourage lower lv to lv up) - one special day for each month.

and I think this is for me that I look forum about 5~6 times per day..

Almost I look without login.. just browsing...

Anyway, I think I will host event for guild.

This message is to the ALL the members.

From my understanding, couple of us knows each other very well by playing/helping "together" in dungeons and PVP.

1# You get to know each other when you help by "asking" others if they need help.
    2# You get to know each other when you help by "answering" other members call for help.

I know that this may sound like i'm arguing but please, don't take it the wrong way. I'm trying to make all of you guys to understand that you guys need to take initiative and establish the friendship. I'm taking my time to reason/explain to you guys because i too see that some members are just too quiet and don't do much "WITH" the guild.

Now i know there are people who are bound to complain but, let me continue >.<
    I understand those who have work and just come in to play for couple hours. And i understand those who just wants to level so they can reach level 25,35,45 or whatever. What i ask of this particular group is, get in the conversation time to time, participate in the forum discussion and suggestions. That is all.

My final say, be more interactive in the forums and in the games to build up our synergy.

P.S. Mado, this message is not targeting you. Just taking this as example as i have heard such complaint/comment from couple of the members.

Last edited by Adbanced on Wed May 05, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Wed May 05, 2010 6:59 pm

as for the PVP event, please post it in the "Suggestion" thread.
    but yes, i'm all for those ideas and events Mado. I actually looking forward to it.
    Slim1676
    Slim1676

Post  Slim1676 Thu May 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Like adbanced said. yeah we need to get to know eachother. ask us for help. answer peoples messages. even if u cant help them. Or just offer to run sum dungeons with them because you can. for this guild to work another part of it, is for us to get to know eachother. heck, try posting a little bit about yourself in the thread.

https://fightersleague.aforumfree.com/general-f2/talk-about-yourself-t7.htm

Untill we can get a voice chat thing going, we should at least try to get to know eachother.

If u see me in game n u need help or feel like doing pvp or whatever, im free. call on me in dfo if u see me.
    Heart Breaker Forever
    Heart Breaker Forever

Post  Heart Breaker Forever Thu May 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Thats why i've tried to get a mumble going so we all could get to know one another.. now what i never knew but did find out i dont even have to make a server for us only... there is actually public servers that we can go into and we could probably "claim" a section for our own. This will make people get to know one another, events to happen smoother, laughs, relaxation, helping others easier, and to make DFO funner ^_^ i HIGHLY recommend people start downloading mumble now. Yeah a forum can be used for communication but a forum can only go so far.. its not instant talking so a forum will always go slow. I've been in many different clans myself for like brawl, guitar hero, mario strikers, and other online games and all the forums were always slow but there was some way to communicate with each other like an Xat chat. I just think were lacking something to communicate with everyone
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Thu May 06, 2010 6:38 pm

Does anyone know of any guild that has reach level 4 or let alone level 5 yeT?
    Heart Breaker Forever
    Heart Breaker Forever

Post  Heart Breaker Forever Thu May 06, 2010 7:40 pm

no i dont.. but im pretty sure that the spots have been taken for the first guild to reach lvl 5.. there are hackers out there you know and im sure they did something to help
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Thu May 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Heart Breaker Forever wrote:no i dont.. but im pretty sure that the spots have been taken for the first guild to reach lvl 5.. there are hackers out there you know and im sure they did something to help

I've read post in someone else's Guild where they were talking about making a new character and spent all the Fatigue Points and Delete and remake and repeat...

That is the fastest possible way to level but, who would actually sacrifice like that. So i'm sure they didn't really do it that way.
    Heart Breaker Forever
    Heart Breaker Forever

Post  Heart Breaker Forever Fri May 07, 2010 1:05 am

well you can only make 2 characters in 1 day
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Fri May 07, 2010 4:28 am

Heart Breaker Forever wrote:well you can only make 2 characters in 1 day

Nice, that kind of give me relief heh. Good info HB

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:30 pm