Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

2 posters

vemona/level 33 Grappler/Age 26/ California

vem1124
    vem1124

vemona/level 33 Grappler/Age 26/ California Empty vemona/level 33 Grappler/Age 26/ California

Post  vem1124 Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:04 pm

I am interesting to join your guild.

My toons
    Vemona Grappler(Main)
    Vemmo Summoner
    Darkvem Asura
    Killvem Spitfire(not in guild)
    HugeVem Exorcist(not in guild)
    VemtheMaster Blademaster(not in guild)

Please call me Vem. I have many alts but grappler that I playing alot and plan to leveling my summoner to farming kings. In case if you guys wonder, I am man (people in DFO had been ask me if I am girl cause of my toon name).

Little bit about myself, I am deaf(ofc I can't use vent). I grew up playing video game since Sega Master System. I been playing World of Warcraft for 5 years and I had been in end game raiding.

Look forward to kill stuff with you guys. Cool

Edit:Added all my alts list as GM asked

Last edited by vem1124 on Sat May 01, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

vemona/level 33 Grappler/Age 26/ California Empty Re: vemona/level 33 Grappler/Age 26/ California

Post  Adbanced Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:14 pm

vem1124 wrote:I am interesting to join your guild.

I have many alts but grappler that I playing alot and plan to leveling my summoner to farming kings. In case if you guys wonder, I am man (people in DFO had been ask me if I am girl cause of my toon name).

Little bit about myself, I am deaf(ofc I can't use vent). I grew up playing video game since Sega Master System. I been playing World of Warcraft for 5 years and I had been in end game raiding.

Look forward to kill stuff with you guys. Cool

Welcome to the guild.

question - is english your first language? hard to believe if it is and your 26yrs old.
    vem1124
    vem1124

vemona/level 33 Grappler/Age 26/ California Empty Re: vemona/level 33 Grappler/Age 26/ California

Post  vem1124 Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:26 pm

lol. American Sign Language is my primary language. I always snuggle with my English skill and grammar. I am trying my best to improve my English skill. I will take English 101 class in fall. In fact, my English is better than most of deaf or hard of hearing people. tongue
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:32 pm

vem1124 wrote:lol. American Sign Language is my primary language. I always snuggle with my English skill and grammar. I am trying my best to improve my English skill. I will take English 101 class in fall. In fact, my English is better than most of deaf or hard of hearing people. tongue

Nice, you sound as if you're someone else now! haha
    Thank you for your explanation. I hope i didn't offend you in any way, none were intended.
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Thu May 06, 2010 6:37 pm

No comment for you cool guy.
    I'm just kidding, how you been?
    I don't think you talk much in the game.
    vem1124
    vem1124

Post  vem1124 Sat May 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Adbanced wrote:No comment for you cool guy.
    I'm just kidding, how you been?
    I don't think you talk much in the game.

Yeah, I usually not talk much in game. Just enjoy kill stuff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:12 pm