Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

4 posters

The Conundrum of Botis (Advice Needed)

ViashinoMage
    ViashinoMage

The Conundrum of Botis (Advice Needed) Empty The Conundrum of Botis (Advice Needed)

Post  ViashinoMage Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:26 am

So after finally being able to get on and use those keys from the summer event, the very last one gives me a Botis egg!

Unfortunately, that leaves me in the position of deciding whether to sell it for 11m+, thus solving my poverty issues (I only have like 100k), or to keep and use it since a) I don't have a pet, and b) it's the best pet currently available.

The character I've got it with (MegaKamiGuru) is a PvP-oriented Hybrid Exo, meaning that extra movement and attack speed would be very nice. On the other hand, I really wanna buy that Catastrophe ExoStrike has.

I'd really appreciate any feedback and advice.
    kuma0121
    kuma0121
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

The Conundrum of Botis (Advice Needed) Empty Re: The Conundrum of Botis (Advice Needed)

Post  kuma0121 Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:04 am

i dont think u can actually use pets for pvp so.. if ur a pvp focus and rly need the money i would suggest selling it. Also, yes new pets are coming so I do not know how much botis will sell for once the patch comes in. it could drop... but probably not go up. so my suggestion is, try to sell it asap. if u cant find ppl to sell it to and rly need the money... u can sell it to one of our guild members that is a merch and he will buy it for normally around 8 mil i believe? its BigPapaSmurf or SwordisShort. u will see him on pretty much daily xD
    Aarolei
    Aarolei
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

The Conundrum of Botis (Advice Needed) Empty Re: The Conundrum of Botis (Advice Needed)

Post  Aarolei Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:58 pm

I just hate the idea of having to AFK a lot in town to let the pet get less hungry. Feeding the pet with food you buy with NX sounds dumb too.

So uh...yah I'd sell it, even though all the time I say I want a Bobo. I really just want something cute behind me for looks but I hate the idea of feeding it a lot.
    airmax65
    Elite
    Elite

Post  airmax65 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:04 pm

replica designer bags Fashion bags
    designer inspired handbags I quite like
    air max 2012 My favorite that he
    nike shox turbo Variety of styles
    men puma shoes Believe quality of his
    air max 90 Love the shoes
    wholesale puma shoes Oh super cool
    puma shoes sale Bought a lot of
    timberland mens boots Waiting for
    gucci women shoes Ah variety of styles
    louis vuitton outlet Look good in recent

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 pm