Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

3 posters

Harlequynn/30/Washington

Harlequynn
    Harlequynn

Harlequynn/30/Washington Empty Harlequynn/30/Washington

Post  Harlequynn Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Hello All.

I'm something of an old hand at MMO's been playing since EQ1 release day. Since then I've been a hardcore raider/pvp junkie in EQ1/2 WoW, CoH/V, and Aion. Still play WoW, CoH/V, and Aion from time to time, but i spend most of my online time in DFO right now, kind of burned out on the big in depth game play.

I have yet to get seriously into pvp with my main toon in DFO as i made her over a year ago and completely fubar'd her build. Planning on finding a store in my area that ACTUALLY has NX cards so i can get a respec.

I've tried several guilds on 5 toons and none have been what i'm looking for. either they were immature and pointless or they were socially inept and no one did anything with guildies(which defeats the purpose).

Current toons i play everyday or every other day:
    Harlequynn 45 striker
    Crionna 42 Spitfire(F)
    AmbaraDove 40 Ranger(F)
    Aurashee 37 Launcher(F)
    Lansharra 30 Mechanic(F)

I'm planning another fighter in the near future, i just can't figure what to be, leaning towards Nen Master, though a pvp primary striker or grappler is compelling. I am possibly still under the 3 day restriction having left a previous guild.

I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to hearing from y'all in the near future. Good luck
    Heart Breaker Forever
    Heart Breaker Forever

Harlequynn/30/Washington Empty Re: Harlequynn/30/Washington

Post  Heart Breaker Forever Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Awesome and welcome to the guild ^_^ were growing pretty rapidly and we always seem to do stuff together so I'm sure you will enjoy this guild. Slim, OMGTHEEND, or myself will add you into the guild
    Harlequynn
    Harlequynn

Post  Harlequynn Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Sounds good, hopefully Nexon will get on the stick and fix this constant disconnect problem so I'll actually be on long enough to take an invite, lol.
    avzool
    avzool
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  avzool Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:33 am

Harlequynn wrote:Sounds good, hopefully Nexon will get on the stick and fix this constant disconnect problem so I'll actually be on long enough to take an invite, lol.

lol i know right..
    welcome!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:18 am