Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

5 posters

Danielle/23/Georgia

Aarolei
    Aarolei
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Danielle/23/Georgia Empty Danielle/23/Georgia

Post  Aarolei Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Hi, I'm Danielle, I saw your guild recruitment topic on forums and I was interested in joining this guild. I think I'm suppose to make an introduction here first and someone would contact me in game correct? I sure hope I read that correctly.

Anyway I'm kind of new to DFO, but I have recently reached level 18 and became a Soul Bender. I decided now that I'm not a complete n00b it was time to find a guild. You guys seemed like a decent bunch to join. I admit I'll mostly be PvE till a later time I feel more comfortable with the game to create a PvP one.

Well outside of this game I also draw. I can share some of my art with you all sometime. I sprite for my boyfriend's RPG Maker XP game also which is nearing a demo stage of being shown soon. He also is crazy and has made other card games of his own in the past he will share someday with the internet too. Also, I'm looking for work since I just recently graduated from college with a general arts degree. Anything else you'd like to know about me feel free to ask.

I'm usually on in game during the early morning to possibly afternoons (9AM-5PM EST so that's 6AM-2PM for you in the PST timezone). I hope to speak with an officer around those times soon and become a part of this guild. x)

PS: My character name in game is Aaronock, I put that in my sig, but wanted to make sure you guys saw in my post too.
    Heart Breaker Forever
    Heart Breaker Forever

Danielle/23/Georgia Empty Re: Danielle/23/Georgia

Post  Heart Breaker Forever Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Welcome to the guild Very Happy and i would LOVE to see your art if there is any way you can post some on the forums some where ^_^. I've always enjoyed to see the talent of art.
    Slim1676
    Slim1676

Post  Slim1676 Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 pm

welcome to the guild danielle. its cool that u sprite for ur bf. i like things like that too. id like to see how his the project turns out and maybe try it =D
    Siird
    Siird

Post  Siird Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:00 am

Welcome, we've already met in game, Siird/Dycen.

Please, share your artwork with us! Also, do you take comissions? You need to make artwork of our entire guilds characters. No, you have to. I demand it. Razz
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Welcome!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:32 am