Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

3 posters

Thomas , 18, Mature, Literate, Casual

Amplifire
    Amplifire

Thomas , 18, Mature, Literate, Casual Empty Thomas , 18, Mature, Literate, Casual

Post  Amplifire Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:39 pm

I came upon this guild when browsing the Guild Recruitment forums on Nexon . Names Thomas, and although I don't have the highest level characters in the book, I've regained my urge to play this arcade styled game .

Added perks of having me ; Nexon Points buyer, and I actually have 2 brown skins for Gunner to get rid of )
    I'm kind've a joker , so some comic relief too .
    I'll try to get along with everyone, really .

My main will be a right now, level 18 Gunner whom I'm deciding whether to make a Launcher or a Mechanic .

Raiveen -- Characters name .

Last edited by Amplifire on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amplifire
    Amplifire

Thomas , 18, Mature, Literate, Casual Empty Re: Thomas , 18, Mature, Literate, Casual

Post  Amplifire Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:49 pm

Eh, I figure I'll be active as long as the guild is , if I get a spot .
    Now I'm no Cookie-Cutter play, log off, days work done kind've person. I'm all for climbing up the ladder of leadership , putting in that extra effort, helping people out .
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Thomas , 18, Mature, Literate, Casual Empty Re: Thomas , 18, Mature, Literate, Casual

Post  Adbanced Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:15 am

Sounds good.

couple question-

You said you were getting back to DNF. You took a rest for awhile? how long?
    I took a rest for a month from the guild and came back myself.

Where are you located?

Any other games you enjoy?

Aaand you should go Mechanic in my opinion, always get beat by them mines and turrets. Should try pvp with our mech user.
    Amplifire
    Amplifire

Post  Amplifire Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:20 am

I've played MANY MANY games online. The ones I returned too most were Ragnarok Online , Rappelz, and now, this . I took a month break myself . Games arent fun if you don't have someone to play with , really . So I'll take that approach by joining you all .

Every now and again I'll play MW2 on the box, and the games soon to come out ( Diablo III, Starcraft II, Final Fantasy XIV, ) will probably steal my attention for a few days when they go live .

Located in Indiana .

Mech it is .
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:31 am

Amplifire wrote:I've played MANY MANY games online. The ones I returned too most were Ragnarok Online , Rappelz, and now, this . I took a month break myself . Games arent fun if you don't have someone to play with , really . So I'll take that approach by joining you all .

Every now and again I'll play MW2 on the box, and the games soon to come out ( Diablo III, Starcraft II, Final Fantasy XIV, ) will probably steal my attention for a few days when they go live .

Located in Indiana .

Mech it is .

Oh man, when Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 comes out, its on.

What time are you usually on??
    Amplifire
    Amplifire

Post  Amplifire Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:32 am

Hmm. I'm always on, technically, but if I had to guess, I suppose I put in a few hours a day on the game .
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:40 am

Everything looks good, i welcome you to our guild.

Someone will be inviting you later today.

I'm currently at work and will be off in 10 min, but i gotta go somewhere for 2-3 hours. I'm sure our officers will invite you before i do. See ya!
    Amplifire
    Amplifire

Post  Amplifire Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:40 am

Let's hope soon . I'm running out've dungeon traveling points.
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:46 am

Amplifire wrote:Let's hope soon . I'm running out've dungeon traveling points.

LoL, i hope you enjoy PVPing much, because we do.
    Meanwhile, when you have the time, browse through our website.
    Amplifire
    Amplifire

Post  Amplifire Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 am

I used to PvP a lot, I'll probably look up a Mech Build . I'll have to get back into it .
    Amplifire
    Amplifire

Post  Amplifire Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:15 am

Hm. Still waiting a tad-bit .

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:45 am

Holy crap. Just one in a line of people recruited today...

What did you do, AD? Aint recruiting my job?

Anyways, Welcome Thomas and hope to see you on sometime. If you need help, just ask. Somebody is almost always willing to lend a hand.
    Amplifire
    Amplifire

Post  Amplifire Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:08 am

An invite would be nice. lol .

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:36 am

Ah, I assumed you had been invited already. I will get on right now and see if I can't fix that little problem!
    Amplifire
    Amplifire

Post  Amplifire Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 am

Yikes. Well if someone will be on eight hours from now, You'll be able to catch me .
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Amplifire wrote:Yikes. Well if someone will be on eight hours from now, You'll be able to catch me .

Krid and i tried to invite you like 10 times along with whispering last night... whats going on.
    Amplifire
    Amplifire

Post  Amplifire Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Yeah, I noticed. lol . I was in an engaging conversation with a significant other . Not a problem though, that's my bad . I'm on now .
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Amplifire wrote:Yeah, I noticed. lol . I was in an engaging conversation with a significant other . Not a problem though, that's my bad . I'm on now .

wow, heated discussion? flirting? lol
    Amplifire
    Amplifire

Post  Amplifire Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:20 pm

You could say it was some intense 'flirting' . After an hour or so of talking I had company over.
    That being said . Hey. Sorry about last night. xD
    Player6
    Player6
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Player6 Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:28 am

Belated greetings! Have you class changed your gunner? I have a mech so you can ask me questions or watch me pvp if you'd like.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:08 pm