Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

5 posters

Tackling Hell Mode At Sky Tower?

Aarolei
    Aarolei
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Tackling Hell Mode At Sky Tower? Empty Tackling Hell Mode At Sky Tower?

Post  Aarolei Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:41 am

Hi hi hi!
    I'm curious when is a good time to try to fight in Hell Mode at Sky tower?
    I have the things needed to actually activate Hell Mode, so when should I go pwn that big scary ass Fire Demon?

I'm level 34 right now, should I go for it at 35 or so when I have Tombstone? I can then Lunar Curtain near the boss, Saya, lay down the stones and try keeping the mob in the circle best as I can. If I can fit down Bremen and Kazan I will as it helps a lot with the damage.

Is anyone maybe interested in tackling Hell Mode with me? I read somewhere drops aren't that good yet either, should I wait for when Epics actually drop to make it worth it? :O

Tackling Hell Mode At Sky Tower? Empty Re: Tackling Hell Mode At Sky Tower?

Post  Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:32 am

I don't think the drops will get better anytime soon but that's more of my opinion :3

Also if you don't mind I could go run it with you although I only got the stuff for 1 run >.< I could bring my zerker to make it more fun =D

ALSOALSO I think you should work for that level and if you need help then I'm usually available =D just cause tombstone does some pretty big damage in PvE and Rhasa could also help~
    avzool
    avzool
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  avzool Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Aarolei wrote:Hi hi hi!
    I'm curious when is a good time to try to fight in Hell Mode at Sky tower?
    I have the things needed to actually activate Hell Mode, so when should I go pwn that big scary ass Fire Demon?

I'm level 34 right now, should I go for it at 35 or so when I have Tombstone? I can then Lunar Curtain near the boss, Saya, lay down the stones and try keeping the mob in the circle best as I can. If I can fit down Bremen and Kazan I will as it helps a lot with the damage.

Is anyone maybe interested in tackling Hell Mode with me? I read somewhere drops aren't that good yet either, should I wait for when Epics actually drop to make it worth it? :O

if your doing it as a team 30+ is good. long as you have fire resist and not in the -region. like some people i saw. I have a lvl 42 summoner that can help you whenever.
    Usually a summoner or two gunners can help out with mobs while you attack. with someone else doing support.
    anyway it goes you can always give it a try and see what you need to improve. tho to me it seem like the drops suck. most of the time...or is it cause im unlucky No
    Slim1676
    Slim1676

Post  Slim1676 Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:47 pm

well chances for an epic item to drop are so extremely low. but its always worth a shot. i find myself doing hell mode on kings just to up the chances...but also upping the chance ill lose. when u go to tackle hell mode its gonna be tough. theres a bunch of things to watch out for. 1 especially. meteors hurt. and if they miss, fire monsters also hurt that come from ze metoer....so destroying the meteors might be tough also considering its on fire. but im a desperado so thats not a problem for me. big fire guy with super armor is my problem. i could solo hell mode if im lucky but if your going into hell mode. be ready. its so damn hard. parties really help alot. i would help but im having intense issues with getting invitations and scrolls cuz other ppl always get them when im in party with them Dx
    avzool
    avzool
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  avzool Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Slim1676 wrote:well chances for an epic item to drop are so extremely low. but its always worth a shot. i find myself doing hell mode on kings just to up the chances...but also upping the chance ill lose. when u go to tackle hell mode its gonna be tough. theres a bunch of things to watch out for. 1 especially. meteors hurt. and if they miss, fire monsters also hurt that come from ze metoer....so destroying the meteors might be tough also considering its on fire. but im a desperado so thats not a problem for me. big fire guy with super armor is my problem. i could solo hell mode if im lucky but if your going into hell mode. be ready. its so damn hard. parties really help alot. i would help but im having intense issues with getting invitations and scrolls cuz other ppl always get them when im in party with them Dx

i rarely go to hell mode i know i have scrolls i don't mind add up the scrolls to set two invites!!! or if we doing 4 way...i think thats quicker unless you solo
    Aarolei
    Aarolei
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Aarolei Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Does everyone have to have the items necessary to enter Hell Mode or at least one person like normal?

Sorry I'm asking so many newb questions about this. XD
    avzool
    avzool
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  avzool Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:41 pm

everyone
    Aarolei
    Aarolei
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Aarolei Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:28 pm

I'm sure then we can probably schedule a hell mode run then and everyone could get the needed supplies to make it?

Maybe we can make a go at it on like...Saturday night perhaps while the drop rate event is going on. Better chances for epics would be nice. x)
    shot040
    shot040
    Elite
    Elite

Post  shot040 Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:09 pm

It's pretty easy at 35 if you a decent player just destroy those meteors when he drops them.
    Aarolei
    Aarolei
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Aarolei Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:00 am

Actually I kill him no probs now with my SB these days.
    I generally kill him 1-2 times a week. :3
    airmax65
    Elite
    Elite

Post  airmax65 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:03 pm

replica designer bags Fashion bags
    designer inspired handbags I quite like
    air max 2012 My favorite that he
    nike shox turbo Variety of styles
    men puma shoes Believe quality of his
    air max 90 Love the shoes
    wholesale puma shoes Oh super cool
    puma shoes sale Bought a lot of
    timberland mens boots Waiting for
    gucci women shoes Ah variety of styles
    louis vuitton outlet Look good in recent

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:25 am