Fighters League

Newbie in Need of Critques

endingshadows

Newbie in Need of Critques

Post  endingshadows on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Hey all, I'm Ending and I'm pretty new to the game and to the guild. I've been playing DFO for about a week now, so I've been experimenting with a couple of different classes. Fighters seem to tickle my fancy the most.

Anyway, I love to PVP in most mmos, and this one is no different. I'm considering building a pvp Nenmaster because they seem to have more utility than the other Fighter subclasses because their abilities have the potential for varied uses. So, I created a PVP Nenmaster build and it would be great to have someone look at it and tell me what they thought.

http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?class=nenmaster#050:uCbuIkuMkuPiuQguRfvFfvGjvLfvPlvRjwIbwTixDbxEgxPc0Tb9Ni9Pb

Note on Thunder Suplex: I've read around Nenmaster forums and Thunder Suplex seems to be a controversial skill. Some say it's a need-to-have nuke; others say the opportunity cost of SP is too high. I followed the latter and placed the SP points into Magic Critical Hit since Nenmasters can combo their magic attacks pretty decently (because of electrocution). Although Thunder Suplex is strong, I figured
    Let me know what you guys think!
    (And sorry for the long winded post)

Last edited by endingshadows on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : HTML link works, so I removed disclaimer about it not working.)

airmax65
    Elite
    Elite

Re: Newbie in Need of Critques

Post  airmax65 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm

replica designer bags Fashion bags
    designer inspired handbags I quite like
    air max 2012 My favorite that he
    nike shox turbo Variety of styles
    men puma shoes Believe quality of his
    air max 90 Love the shoes
    wholesale puma shoes Oh super cool