Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

3 posters

Chrome/33/Midwest US

Chromethous

Chrome/33/Midwest US Empty Chrome/33/Midwest US

Post  Chromethous Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Hi there,
    My name is Mick and I'm still fairly new to DFO, I've been playing for about 3 weeks now and have 4 lvl 18characters, I play all on a regular basis. 2 are in guilds presently, I would be interested in joining your guild with a character and depending on how things go bring the other characters into the fold.

Ophiallia is the name of the character I would like to join the guild with. She'll be an 18 elementalist very soon, today in fact.

some background- I've been playing MMOs for 15yrs, I played several dikumuds including Apocalypse 4, batmud and zombiemud. I played Gemstone III when it was on the GEnie network, I played EQ for several yrs, beta tested DAoC, Anarchy Online, Shadowbane, EQ2, Warhammer online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, WoW, City of Heroes, and Champions Online. I've played LotRO, Eve Online, and currently playing League of Legends and DFO.

My favorite game by far is Anarchy online closely followed by Champions Online. Anarchy has the most depth and complexity of any game I have ever played. The free form leveling plus the insane amount of variation on equipment and the fact not every character at high of the same class has to look the same.

League of Legends is fun respite from MMOs, I have to say the more I play DFO the more I'm liking it. I hope it continues to surprise and entertain me.
    shot040
    shot040
    Elite
    Elite

Chrome/33/Midwest US Empty Re: Chrome/33/Midwest US

Post  shot040 Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:30 am

welcome to the guild i'm from the midwest too Smile
    Adbanced
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:00 am

welcome! trying to invite you... but your not on. hopefully other senior members can invite you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:52 pm