Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighters League

5 posters

PVP Night (Renewed)

PVP Night (Renewed) Empty PVP Night (Renewed)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:30 am

Some people showed interest in the dead topic about having a PVP night. I wanted to bring up this topic again, but have it be more updated.

So, the biggest problem with PVP night is the fact that so many people are on at different times. First we must decide a day/night, and what time on those days/nights to have guild-sponsored PVP or PVP tournaments.
    MehMhMeh

PVP Night (Renewed) Empty .

Post  MehMhMeh Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:56 am

i think a Saturday/Friday night would be nice, here's my reason: ppl playin this game i suppose pretty much are still goin to school, they will need good rests in the weekdays since on the next day they will need to concentrate to learn in class. However, on Fridays/Satudays they will not need to sleep early (or do anything else to be prepared for the next day). After Sunday it's Monday so i dont think sunday is a good day to be chosen as a pvp day.
    So i think Friday/Saturday night would be appropriate for all of us (at least me xDDDD).

PVP Night (Renewed) Empty Re: PVP Night (Renewed)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:24 am

But for now, School is mostly out...

While this will be good come August or September, for now this isn't needed. However, during the school year, I would agree with your reasoning.
    Siird
    Siird

Post  Siird Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Hey count me in, I don't think I can do 2v2 or 4v4(if there even is??) But I should be fine 1 on 1, but I've never pvped before.
    Desenticus
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Desenticus Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:28 pm

I should hopefully be at least 25 with my Gunner tonight. Honestly, anytime after 4pm EST and I'm usually good, no matter what the day. I would also like to get some PVP in, even though I know I'm probably going to get rocked, but you have to start somewhere, know what I mean? Eventually when I get Gunner avatar items, I won't look like the other people with the same generic look in the dungeon I'm in, so I won't be confused to what character is mine... Sometimes it gets really ridiculous!
    killbot
    killbot
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  killbot Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Desenticus wrote:I should hopefully be at least 25 with my Gunner tonight. Honestly, anytime after 4pm EST and I'm usually good, no matter what the day. I would also like to get some PVP in, even though I know I'm probably going to get rocked, but you have to start somewhere, know what I mean? Eventually when I get Gunner avatar items, I won't look like the other people with the same generic look in the dungeon I'm in, so I won't be confused to what character is mine... Sometimes it gets really ridiculous!

honestly when your in a 4 person dungeon with 4 people of the same class with no avatars... it gets confusing. ever since i got the bright red jacket with the skill i dont even have... i've noticed a big gain in situational awareness cause im not confused as to where i am. avatars help!

as for the pvp night, friday and saturday for me are actually the worst times since i am most likely at that point to be doing something fun like partying or camping or fishing or somethin ya know? but honestly, sunday night is best, and most nights through the week after like 9pm mountain time.
    airmax65
    Elite
    Elite

Post  airmax65 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:32 pm

replica designer bags Fashion bags
    designer inspired handbags I quite like
    air max 2012 My favorite that he
    nike shox turbo Variety of styles
    men puma shoes Believe quality of his
    air max 90 Love the shoes
    wholesale puma shoes Oh super cool
    puma shoes sale Bought a lot of
    timberland mens boots Waiting for
    gucci women shoes Ah variety of styles
    louis vuitton outlet Look good in recent

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content