Fighters League

Sakarin/22/Ohio

Sakarin

Sakarin/22/Ohio

Post  Sakarin on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Yo, just joined up after doing a little guild browsing on the DFO forum. Figured it would be more amusing to have some random guild banter than just the sound of fists entering faces echoing up and down the dungeon all day.

I'm still pretty new, Sakarin 28 Striker is my main, although I'm trying out everything to see what's really fun. If anyone knows of a good skills database I can ref to actually read the descriptions of what subclass abilities do, I'd appreciate it~

Anyways, from what I've seen so far you guys seem pretty chill. Glad to be a member!

Re: Sakarin/22/Ohio

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:07 am

Sakarin wrote:Yo, just joined up after doing a little guild browsing on the DFO forum. Figured it would be more amusing to have some random guild banter than just the sound of fists entering faces echoing up and down the dungeon all day.

I'm still pretty new, Sakarin 28 Striker is my main, although I'm trying out everything to see what's really fun. If anyone knows of a good skills database I can ref to actually read the descriptions of what subclass abilities do, I'd appreciate it~

Anyways, from what I've seen so far you guys seem pretty chill. Glad to be a member!

http://wiki.dfo-world.com/

That should tell you everything you need to know. =D

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:04 am