Fighters League

AgentX/23/Pennsylvania

Desenticus
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

AgentX/23/Pennsylvania

Post  Desenticus on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:14 am

Hey guys, I'm a friend of AboG's. As of this message, I am currently downloading DFO. AboG told me to check out this game and this guild, and well, here I am! I'm not very sure which character classes I will be choosing as my starting base, but I will update here with more info. Back to the topic, I am looking to join you guys not just because of AboG being here, but also for the maturity of the player base and so I'm not left alone and in the dark when I play, if I wanted to solo, I'd go back to EQ2... I hate that game so much. Anyway, this game looks interesting and I'm surprised there is as much detail as there is, which gives me hope on it. I will update this once I get a character into the game, hopefully some time when I wake up, I'm just going to download DFO while I sleep.

Re: AgentX/23/Pennsylvania

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:03 am

Well welcome,

Hope to see you in-game sometime. Maybe we can do some stuff together one of these days.

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 am

Glad to have you joining the guild. I'm sure you will love the game, and feel free to ask any of the guild members for some help. Just tell us your character name/names and we will invite you in.

Desenticus
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Desenticus on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:16 am

Thanks! I will let you guys know as soon as I have the info myself! Oh wow...it's 4:13am... I better sleep...that means DFO will be completed faster! Very Happy

Goodbye Internet reality...
    Hello real reality...
    Goodbye real reality... (5 minutes later)
    Hello dream reality...!

Existence is strange. Wink

Sleep

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:19 am

AgentX wrote:Thanks! I will let you guys know as soon as I have the info myself! Oh wow...it's 4:13am... I better sleep...that means DFO will be completed faster! Very Happy

Goodbye Internet reality...
    Hello real reality...
    Goodbye real reality... (5 minutes later)
    Hello dream reality...!

Existence is strange. Wink

Sleep

You're killin me here smalls. XD -Grabs sides-
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:03 pm

You two are weird, keep the weirdness at low.

Anyways, welcome to the guild!

Desenticus
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Desenticus on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Well, I've got a character up and going. I created a gunner and I named him Decenticus. I got sucked into playing when I created the character and forgot to come on here and say what my characters' name was! I was able to get an invite into the guild, thank you. I'm upset I have daily needs that require me to leave the game while I was getting into it... I can't wait to come back after... the anticipation is killing me, I just got myself a new musket to play with! bounce
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:31 pm

AgentX wrote:Well, I've got a character up and going. I created a gunner and I named him Decenticus. I got sucked into playing when I created the character and forgot to come on here and say what my characters' name was! I was able to get an invite into the guild, thank you. I'm upset I have daily needs that require me to leave the game while I was getting into it... I can't wait to come back after... the anticipation is killing me, I just got myself a new musket to play with! bounce
    when are you coming back?
    School or work?

Desenticus
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Desenticus on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:27 pm

As soon as I log on, I don't have much of a life past the internet reality. Rolling Eyes I had to run out for tobacco.

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:33 pm

AgentX wrote:As soon as I log on, I don't have much of a life past the internet reality. Rolling Eyes I had to run out for tobacco.

You and me both brother. You and me both. XD

Desenticus
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Desenticus on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:38 am

Ripsta wrote:
    AgentX wrote:As soon as I log on, I don't have much of a life past the internet reality. Rolling Eyes I had to run out for tobacco.

You and me both brother. You and me both. XD

Nexon decided to log me out of the DFO reality before I was ready to... stupid stamina... Somebody needs to reset it for me so I can play again... bounce

Too bad that's not going to happen until the whole server resets. Crying or Very sad

Desenticus
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Desenticus on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:52 am

I was going to edit my post above, but figured I'd bump this since I have a second character created (so I can play him when my gunner is out of fatigue...should be he is fatigued...) his name is Desenticus (dunno, so I guess you know it's still me with another character). I chose the Slayer route this time, I almost wish I started with that class first, it's pretty fun so far.
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:07 pm

at what times are you mostly on? how many hours?

Desenticus
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Desenticus on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Well, I can generally be on anytime from 4pm EST to 6am EST. I'm about to log onto my gunner for the day, until the AM when my fatigue is gone, then I will go onto my Slayer, unless you have a plan to add him right now.
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:16 pm

AgentX wrote:Well, I can generally be on anytime from 4pm EST to 6am EST. I'm about to log onto my gunner for the day, until the AM when my fatigue is gone, then I will go onto my Slayer, unless you have a plan to add him right now.

4pm - 6am ??? wow, definite hardcore gamer. good to know.

Desenticus
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Desenticus on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:34 pm

Well, it's more like I have nothing to do during those hours, so I've got as much time on my hands as I want to do whatever I like, even if that includes staring at my screen waiting for something to do... Life is nothing but waiting. Waiting makes me feel a lot like this though. bounce Time goes by very slow when you're indefinitely waiting. Wink
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:05 pm

msg one our officers to add your alt. To know who are our officers, look at your roster.

Desenticus
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Desenticus on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:55 am

Yeah, they're labeled generally in-game too, so that helps. It's been done, which is good, I have NO idea what character to make after I get my Gunner done. Once my Gunner is done, I'm going to be playing my Slayer full-time, so that means I'll need a new class to play with when my Slayers' fatigue is finished. Wink

Desenticus
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Desenticus on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:05 am

Something is definitely wrong with me... maxed out two bars of fatigue points today... Both on my Gunner and my Slayer. Ridiculous! I'm still not even tired enough to sleep yet...
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:04 am

Desenticus wrote:Something is definitely wrong with me... maxed out two bars of fatigue points today... Both on my Gunner and my Slayer. Ridiculous! I'm still not even tired enough to sleep yet...

Oh yea? you need to level my alts then. heh.

Desenticus
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Desenticus on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:13 am

Wink Well, I now have my Spitfire, my Berserker, and I have two more characters ready to start, one is a priest going into a Crusader so I can have a "buffing and healing character". I'm also thinking either making a Desperado, or a Mechanist, which I'm leaning toward the Mechanist. A fatigue bar can be killed off in like 3-4 hours, if you kill them out fast.

I actually started playing a little of Combat Arms since there's nothing really good out to play. It's okay, just there's a lot of hackers, and when you hold around a 2.0KDR, everyone thinks you're hacking because they suck at playing FPS games. I couldn't believe the types of comments Siird and I get because of roughly 2.0KDR, because those types of KDR's aren't very high, so I just get a lul out of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:07 pm