Fighters League

killbot/24/canada

killbot
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

killbot/24/canada

Post  killbot on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:18 am

hey there! names kyle and i like what i see about your guild. i guess you want to hear a bit about me, so here it goes! i play this game at least 8 hours a day (for now) and i love it to death. for now i play a blademaster as my main, he is up to lv 28. im particularly fond of the long complicated combo styles, but im not a stranger to the one skill at a time style like my exorcist. in terms of skill, i'm pro with frequent noob moments >=) when i was a kid i used to go to the arcade and pay quarters to play mortal kombat, when i got a nintendo i played battletoads and double dragon, when i got a sega/snes i rolled with mortal kombat and street fighter... as time progressed i played one fighter after another, one racing game after the last, and then i started playing that godawful WoW. so as far as my experience goes, i been doin this kind of game for almost 20 years. does it mean im awesome? hell no, thats for he 12 year olds lol

in DFO i like to kill stuff for now. dungeon after dungeon is definately my thing, as well as the quests. but i know myself and when i hit the level cap im going to be looking for some serious pvp time. so for now im focused on leveling, when i hit the cap i expect to shift strongly toward pvp. the fatigue system has me playing alts like crazy, and i expect that at some point i will have a full acount of all level capped sub classes

if you decide to take me on, be prepared to take on all my alts as well. i dont like to belong to multiple guilds, i prefer to devote my game time to one.

if your interested in contacting me, these are my IGN:

killbot5000 - blademaster
    killbot4500 - soul bender

Last edited by killbot on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    killbot
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Re: killbot/24/canada

Post  killbot on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:25 am

oh yeah, as an example of how much i love this game, i went out and bought a 70 dollar game pad to "enhance" the "unique" experience of DFO. aside from this game, i have no reason to have that pad.

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:30 am

I can honesty say that this is one of those games that get you addicted very easily, but it isn't something that will suck you in such as W.o.W

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:19 am

Hahaha. While addictions might normally hinder an application, in this case I think it will be fine. Welcome in.

Also, how do you like Spitfire? My main is a lvl 45 spit, overpowered as hell.
    Madong

Post  Madong on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:44 am

Welcome!!!

we will be enjoying to company you..

PS..
    *overpowering" does not mean anything...

just how fast u can kill it... thats all
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:45 am

i pity your spitfire Krid, my ranger pwns.

Oh hi there new guy, Welcome to the guild. LoL

And WOW don't really suck you in, it just requires so much dedication, especially with the Raids.

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:31 am

You can kick my spitfire's ass, but once I get to your level my grappler will DESTROY YOU!

BWAHAHAHAHA
    killbot
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  killbot on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:24 pm

lol the spitfire is pretty fun! right now hes at lv 21 or 22 and i run into dragonoid mobs and lay the mine, then WW kick, then biff a nade at whatever side has the biggest mob, and mach kick the other side, its pretty awesome when i do all that with 0 hits XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:39 pm