Fighters League


    Banu/17/Va

    Share
    avatar
    Banu
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2010-07-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Norfolk,Va

    Banu/17/Va

    Post  Banu on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:04 pm

    Name:
    Banu (Kristopher)

    Age:
    17

    Locations:
    Va

    Characters:
    Soulvera Lvl 26Monk


    Bio: I've played vast amounts of Mmo's in the short lifespan lol. But i joined FL through a good friend of mines ((Rips)) Who told me that this guild is very mature active and welcoming. I am New to this game as well but It doesn't take long before I become a valuable asset. Anyways thanks for reading this and I hope to join and a response from you guys soon.

    -Banu
    avatar
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2010-04-16
    Location : California

    Re: Banu/17/Va

    Post  Adbanced on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:09 pm

    Valuable asset? So, does that mean we get to own you?

    Heh, Welcome to the guild.
    avatar
    Banu
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2010-07-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Norfolk,Va

    Re: Banu/17/Va

    Post  Banu on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:10 pm

    Adbanced wrote:Valuable asset? So, does that mean we get to own you?

    Heh, Welcome to the guild.

    Lol! No...Well depends as long as I'm not treated like a pet DASH slave the i guess XD

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Banu/17/Va

    Post  Guest on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:12 pm

    Banu wrote:
    Adbanced wrote:Valuable asset? So, does that mean we get to own you?

    Heh, Welcome to the guild.

    Lol! No...Well depends as long as I'm not treated like a pet DASH slave the i guess XD

    No, we just take claim on your brains.. that's it. XD *MMMM BRAINS* LMFAO
    avatar
    Banu
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2010-07-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Norfolk,Va

    Re: Banu/17/Va

    Post  Banu on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:13 pm

    Ripsta wrote:
    Banu wrote:
    Adbanced wrote:Valuable asset? So, does that mean we get to own you?

    Heh, Welcome to the guild.

    Lol! No...Well depends as long as I'm not treated like a pet DASH slave the i guess XD

    No, we just take claim on your brains.. that's it. XD *MMMM BRAINS* LMFAO

    Lol well i don't like brains much so go ahead as long as there meow mix in the world Yuum,mmm

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Banu/17/Va

    Post  Guest on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:15 pm

    Banu wrote:
    Ripsta wrote:
    Banu wrote:
    Adbanced wrote:Valuable asset? So, does that mean we get to own you?

    Heh, Welcome to the guild.

    Lol! No...Well depends as long as I'm not treated like a pet DASH slave the i guess XD

    No, we just take claim on your brains.. that's it. XD *MMMM BRAINS* LMFAO

    Lol well i don't like brains much so go ahead as long as there meow mix in the world Yuum,mmm

    That's great buddy. XD

    Sponsored content

    Re: Banu/17/Va

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:48 pm