Fighters League

John - 18 / Earth

ProtoZealott

John - 18 / Earth

Post  ProtoZealott on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:30 am

Well I was browsing around the Nexon forum when I saw someone mention that this guild is somewhat active at night. If that's true I would like to express an interest in joining, as I usually find myself playing at night and as a result never able to find a group. I would like to consider myself quite intelligent and mature, although I do like to joke around here and there..

My real name is John
    My Main character is "Zeaxx" whom is the Blade Master sporting the fro
    I am currently 18 years old, although I'm working to remedy this..
    Currently residing on Earth.. Although I guess USA - Az works too..

Born and raised a gamer, I have always enjoyed gaming. Heck I still go back from time to time to play some oldies, and a good friend and myself even play power stone 2 from time to time (best fighting game ever made).I've always enjoyed gaming with friends, and preferably competent players.. Why your mentioning against leet speak or w/e has intrigued me as well (Annoyed by people who use numbers in sentences.. outside of maybe joking about it). Although I am a bit of a game hopper, just trying to find the right game, lately I have been getting back into DFO, just need an active guild.

And so there you have it, my overly long introduction with a bit of odd humor to boot! Hopefully I did that right as there's not to much of an explanation on applying (at least that I was able to snuff out).

Re: John - 18 / Earth

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:48 am

Perfect, more night-owls! We seem to have a lot of those... Kinda prevents effective recruiting sometimes but, hey, we manage. I'm Alex, but you can call me Krid. Anyways, welcome to Fighter's League!
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Adbanced on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:07 pm

welcome to the guild Z

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Ha. It has caught on already...
    Player6
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Player6 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:35 am

Glad to meet a fellow night-owler! I pretty much find myself exclusively playing at night-time so it's good to know fellow gamers appreciate the nocturnal gaming habitat. Find me on the igns with Player# for some good ol' partying!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:37 pm