Fighters League

RANGER COMBO

Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

RANGER COMBO

Post  Adbanced on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Ok, i really need to learn the combos... Anyone know a video that shows the awesome combo of RAngers ???
    Adbanced
    Admin
    Admin

Re: RANGER COMBO

Post  Adbanced on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Anyone??? some vids that shows step by step?

Desenticus
    Adv. Member
    Adv. Member

Post  Desenticus on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:49 pm

The only idea I can think of is a search on Youtube for it, but other than that, it's been trial and error with my Spitfire, so I end up doing what works well.

Hand grenade (throws them into the air), Crossmore (pushes them back away from me, and keeps them somewhat in the air), Minigun (to finish them off), repeat, add in Silver Bullets here and there.

As I said, that's one I've got with my Spitfire. I know you can Jack Spike something into the air and then use your minigun to hit them and keep them in the air, it's rough for me to do because of so many PVE enemies, but it can be done.

Never let people tell you as a gunner Jack Spike is useless. I've been told that so many times and I put it up to level 10, and I can't even imagine what Jack Spike would do at higher levels! Already it's kicking things either WAY up in the air, or all the way across the room, so no complaints here on using that skill.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:32 pm